That Can Be My Next Tweet! is a website that does exactly what it sounds like. So I decided to give it a test run, and you may or may not see some of these headlines in the near future.
(also, you can follow this blog at @CultureBore if you don't already)
- The Great American silent films found preserved in your Dan Rather and media elites.
- The Patriot Act does not play indie rock instead of future problems. CIA contractor jailed in the best of?
- Chinese Kids, The American Diabetes belt. The dying words of Israel can be having kids in India.
- Collapsing China, Wal-Mart Inflation, and more beer to kill its own customers.
- We are close to the votes in your country: have foreign policy in indie rock instead of the Confederacy.
- Tunisian riots dissolve government. Southern black magic tradition, is still pretty awful.
- Massive anti-government protests spread to brew biogas to let their native habitats.
- Bangladesh - the way out en masse to play indie label releases. The designer purses of dick jokes, too.
- Saudi Arabia. Neighbors petition for following! Thanks for your man. Beatings and Lost Chicago Music!
- Zen and India, and lesbians. I like Japan's... How to get a direction, he says.
Maybe I'll just stick to writing my own tweets.